Today I planted snow peas in row 2B. Visit the link to see...
This is a place for us to communicate about what is happening in the garden. What we've done, our observations, and notes we want to leave for collaborators if we do not connect in person. Thank you for commenting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Winter Watering Protocol
Some buckets have been placed out to fill with water. The goal is to capture water, obviously, but the hazard is that they will freeze and...
-
This was my "hour" in the garden yesterday... I did not take pics of the squash beetle experiment, but I did squirt them with soa...
-
Some buckets have been placed out to fill with water. The goal is to capture water, obviously, but the hazard is that they will freeze and...
-
In February (ok, January), our thoughts on planting seeds resume. To be fair, Permaculture has no beginning (or end) so we never really st...
No comments:
Post a Comment